Have you Always thought of the awesome things you could do to really have a good time, here on Earth?
Trust me, you’re not alone.
Sometimes, you think to yourself, what life is really all about. It is a sad truth that we are all going to leave this World one day, But while we are here, why not make the best of it.
This is why I came up with this 100 Awesome Bucket list ideas to try before you Die, that is, ‘KICK THE BUCKET’.
Join me as we go wild:
1. Get a Cool Tattoo
Tattoos reflect what we’ve been through, what we feel and so much more. It’s a great way to use your body to portray Art. Why not get one today. Maybe Angel Wings tattoo to protect you, cool right.
2. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.
3. Visit a Nude Beach.
4. Go Skydiving.
5. Go on an African Safari.
6. Have a Drink on A Rooftop Bar.
7. Learn how to perform a Magic Trick.
8. Go Jet-skiing.
9. Learn to ride a Horse.
10. Visit a Strip Club.
Ooooh! Might sound funny, but why not try something Wild once in a while. LoL, Naughty You!
11. Spend a Weekend in a 5-Star Hotel
Get the best feeling from Top Notch Room Service, and if you can, book the Presidential Suite (Wink Wink).
12. Have Fun in LasVegas
What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas BayBee.
13. Attend a WWE live event
This is one of my favourite Childhood Sport. The Entertainment is just so amazing on TV and would be so awesome to witness in person. Now I wish I will Attend one myself, especially a PayPerView event like the Royal Rumble, or WrestleMania. Hmm, added it to my Bucketlist for sure.
14. Go on a Camping Trip.
15. Go Bungee Jumping.
16. Learn how to Play a Musical Instrument (e.g A guitar)
17. Swim in the World’s Largest Swimming Pool at San Alfonso del Mar Resort.
18. Go ziplining
19. Have a Bonfire on the Beach
20. Buy a Homeless Person a Meal.
Trust me, this act of Charity would make you feel better, and put a smile on someone’s face.
21. Attend a live Concert.
22. Take a picture with a Celebrity.
It could be your favourite music Artiste, a Movie star, or the President.
23. Watch a Movie Outdoors.
24. Watch the Olympic games live.
25. Go Snorkeling.
26. Ride a JetSki.
27. Go to the top of Pike’s Peak.
28. See Christ the Redeemer in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
29. See the Northern lights (Aurora Borealis).
30. Stand in the Sistine Chapel.
31. Wine and dine with the fishes in the First Underwater Residence in the Maldives.
32. Take a Ride on a Cable Car.
33. Explore a Rain Forest.
34. Step Foot in all Seven Continents.
35. See the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, Egypt.
36. Party at the Playboy Mansion.
37. Visit the Ice Castle in Dillon Colorado.
38. Visit the WhiteHouse.
39. See the Eiffel Tower Glitter at night.
40. Kiss in the Rain.
41. Learn how to Snowboard.
42. Learn how to Shoot a Gun.
43. Bathe in a Waterfall.
Trust me, the feeling is Awesome.
44. Go on a luxury Cruise.
45. Go PaintBalling.
46. Enter the Forbidden City in Beijing, China.
47. Ride a mechanical Bull.
48. Go on a Romantic Picnic with your Loved one.
49. Drink a $1000 bottle of Champagne.
50. Visit each of the 50 States in the United States of America.
51. See the Great Wall of China.
52. Sing Karaoke.
53. Go Hunting.
54. Attend a World class Carnival (Example: Carnival in Rio, Brazil).
55. Live in the Wilderness for a Month (No Technology).
56. Hike the Inca Trail.
57. Edgewalk at Toronto’s CN Tower.
58. Bathe in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa in Iceland.
59. Learn Karate.
60. Learn Taekwondo.
61. Drive a Formula 1 car
62. Go Helmet Diving.
63. Go ParaGliding.
64. Watch an Opera.
65. Go Mountain Biking.
66. See the Statue of Liberty in New York.
67. See Niagara Falls.
68. See One game at every Sport Stadium.
69. Watch the World Cup live.
70. See Mount Everest.
71. Take a Selfie everyday for a year and see how much you’ve grown.
72. Fly First Class.
73. Watch a 3D Movie.
74. Visit the Best Pink Sand Beaches in the World.
75. Learn a new Language.
76. Start a Business.
77. Sleep in a TreeHouse.
78. Visit the Tianmen Mountain Glass Skywalk in China.
79. Swim in Devil’s Pool at Victoria Falls.
80. Try Flyboarding.
81. Swim with Crocodiles in the cage of death.
82. Sleep Under the Stars.
83. Climb a Volcano.
84. Learn to fly a Helicopter.
85. Go cage diving with great white Sharks.
86. Take a Swim in the Fairy Pool in Isle of Skye, Scotland
87. Watch a Solar or a Lunar Eclipse.
88. Go Swimming with Dolphins.
89. Visit an Aquarium.
90. Visit the Taj Mahal in India.
91. Take Part in the Holi Festival.
92. Celebrate the Festival of Light in Thailand.
93. Go kayaking.
94. Visit the Stone Henge in England.
95. Start a Blog and Write about what you love.
96. Direct a Movie.
97. Stand on the Equator on Latitude zero (Being in two places at once).
98. Explore a Ship or Airplane Wreck.
99. Stand on the famous Boulder between two mountains in Norway.
And the Last But Not Least…..
100. Fall In Love with that Special One, and Live Happily Ever After.